Miscellaneous Business Publications
Perspective Windsor 2009
Perspective (TM) Windsor 2009 was produced independently of the City of Windsor and the County of Essex. The publication promotes Windsor-Essex as an ideal investment destination, and was distributed throughout the Greater Toronto Area
and the Windsor-Essex Region in subscriptions of the Globe and Mail, and to select households in Windsor via Canada Post.
- Messages from Windsor Mayor Eddie Francis and Windsor-Essex County Warden Nelson Santos, includes an in-depth look at new initiatives and developments undertaken by stakeholders in the Windsor-Essex community.
- The University of Windsor's $112 million development of the Centre for Engineering Innovation that will serve as a hub for academic and private sector research and development.
- St. Clair College's $32 million Centre for Applied Health Sciences that will meet the increased demand for healthcare practitioners.
- Learn why the Region's location, tax incentives and skilled workforce attract companies from all over the world.
- Information on the many cultural and recreational activities available to Windsor-Essex residents and visitors.